Tuesday 1 July 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to Little Ones Read! my new blog where I will share the books my little ones love, like and not so much. We will share with you not only children's books but also middle grade up to 12 years.

We encourage Master 9 and little Miss 7 to read daily and while my daughter is obsessed (just like her mum) my son isn't such a big fan but we still get him to choose something daily that will hopefully pique his interest.

I would love any recommendations as well and I will also share with you the books I think are great for all age groups.

Reviews shared will be written by myself with some feedback from my children.

My Young adult + reviews can be found at www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

My Rating System

 

5/5 - Brilliant! An absolute must read, a book I couldn't put down and will definitely re-read. Highly recommended.



4/5 - An enjoyable read and I would also recommend it.



3/5 - A good read but I felt there was something missing.


2/5 - A book that didn't impress me and I wouldn't recommend it.


1/5 - Absolutely horrible or I did not finish.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for stopping by! I love comments and meeting other book lovers, leave a link and I'll be sure to stop by.

 

Little One's Read Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template